Marketing Stories Archive
In 2004 KnowThis.com began building a database of Marketing Stories drawn from magazines, newspapers, news sites, blogs and other Internet websites. To date over 4,500 stories have been compiled with more added each week. Stories cover a wide-range of marketing topics and are categorized by topics found within our Principles of Marketing Tutorials.
Stories found within the Marketing Stories Archive contain links to the original story and in many cases (but not all) are still freely accessible. For stories that are no longer accessible we offer advice for accessing these on this page.
To find a story we offer two methods:
- Click on one of the Marketing Stories topics listed below.
- Visit the Search the Marketing Stories Archive page to search our archives.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Shoppers Need a Reason to Go to Your Store — Other Than Buying Stuff (why retailers need to add non-product benefits) Harvard Business Review
- Retail’s Newest Bad Word: Walmart Drops ‘Stores’ From Its Formal Name (name change reflects growth of online ordering) Washington Post
- 5 Trends for 2018 (marketing and business issues worth watching) Trendwatching
- Making It Personal for Every Customer (insights into customer personalization) CRM Magazine
- The Future Of Retail In The Age Of Amazon (competing against a retail giant) Fast Company